Tuesday, August 18, 2009

can't trust myself anymore

some of the Cattleyas gotten today. Just couldn't get enough of it. They are all so gorgeous! to tell the truth, I could have gotten more if i have brought more cash! kekekeke!
Everytime after a nursery visit, I would tell myself, this will be the last time i buy plants or Orchid. And, i've never keep that promise. sigh...let's see how long i can keep the last promise for, wish me luck, guys! @.@



Crispin Rosales 'Carmela'

Mahina Yahiro 'Mishima'



White Spark "Panda"



Yes, i bought this at Sg Buloh Nurseries..






After the sinseh prescription, gave myself an excuse that i need more wires for hanging Orchids, so hubby and i adjourn to Sg Buloh nurseries.. sometimes, i really cannot forgive myself anymore. i have been buying too many don't you think? bought another 13 Cattleyas today alone. Can u believe it?! neither can i!





No comments:

Post a Comment